Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Kaila's Avant Garde

Oh my gosh, I am so obsessed with Kaila's avant garde film. The way she captured the mirrors was amazing! I've noticed that everything she makes is so different and very experimental, but it looks wonderful. I really like the way she changed it from color to black and white, because it really makes the audience concentrate on the visuals and the set-up of each shot rather than be distracted with colors. Visually, it was very well shot; I could tell she really knew what she wanted to capture and really made it a point to get a certain look out of it. I can't remember what the idea she had behind it, or the message/thought/idea she wanted the audience to get from it, but if anything, I will take away her gorgeous filming style and creativity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment